Treat Yourself and Join us for a health and lifestyle event hosted by Dignity Health October 1st 5-9pm. We will be passing out samples! See you there!
This Weeks Special: Sugar Lips!
• Hibiscus Tea • Apple • Lemon • Ginger •
Hibiscus Health Benefits: The health benefits of hibiscus tea include relief from high blood pressure and high cholesterol, as well as digestive, immune system, and inflammatory problems. It helps to treat liver disease and reduces the risk of cancer. It can also speed up the metabolism and help in healthy, gradual weight loss. Hibiscus tea is rich in vitamin C, minerals and various antioxidants, while also helping in the treatment of hypertension and anxiety.
We are teaming up with our neighbor Kennedy at Bodywise Human Performance Institute in a Partner Training Special! See him on FOX 40: http://fox40.com/2015/07/23/training-center-offers-full-transformation/
We are now offering Organic Spices! Lots of health benefits!
• Cayenne • Himalayan Salt • Cocoa • Chia Seeds • Cinnamon•
~ Comes with a shaker lid ~
8 week Summer Bootcamp and Juice Cleanse hosted by Total Body Fitness. Follow the link to find out more details and sign up! Sign up ends Thursday AM to receive your cleanse this Sunday.
Summer DETOX Fitness Cleanse: June 21–August 15. The Total Body Fitness – DETOX Fitness Cleanse is being presented by TBF and Sun & Soil Juice Co., a local organic juice company. Check them out online, www.sunandsoiljuice.com. This program combines the best of both worlds …8-weeks of Fitness Quest Bootcamp workouts and weekly organic juices from Sun & Soil Juice Co., detoxify the body inside and out!
The DETOX Fitness Cleanse includes the following:
- $140: 8 weeks of Fitness Quest Bootcamp workouts 3x per week (the first workout is on Tuesday, 6/23 @ 6:00 p.m., McKinley Park).
- $50: 1-Day Cleanse juice suite (includes 6 x 16 ounce drinks) at the beginning of the program to “reboot your digestive system”.
- $40: Benefits of juicing and healthy eating workshop: Learn how to “eat clean” and get your suite of juices as part of your cleanse.
- $63: “Juice of the Week” (7 x 16 ounce drinks) which will be delivered to your Tuesday evening Fitness Quest Bootcamps.
- $75: Meal plan(s) and nutrition guide for each participant to help them make healthy food choices.
- $75: Seminars and discussions on food journaling, fitness logging, meal planning, nutrition, and more!
- $75: Fitness training plan for the 8-Weeks including workouts and activities to do on your “OFF” days.
- $50: Graduation PARTY + social at Sun & Soil Juice Co. including juice samples, snacks, refreshments, and prizes!
- Total value: Over $560!
Key Summer DETOX Fitness Cleanse Meetings at Sun & Soil Juice Co. (1912 P Street, Sacramento):
- The Summer DETOX Fitness Cleanse Nutrition Seminar (6/10 @ 6:30 pm): Learn how to incorporate healthy eating and fitness into your busy schedule, and find out how to improve your ‘Skillwork’ with planning, preparation, and organization. We will provide more details about The Summer DETOX Fitness Cleanse, how it will ‘Reboot’ your system, meet the Coaches, sign-up/reserve your spot, and win raffle prizes!
- Nutrition Workshop and 1-Day Cleanse Pick-up (6/21 @ 6:30 pm): Begin your Cleanse with a mandatory in-store meeting to pick up your suite of cleansing juices, receive your meal plan + nutrition guide, and receive special info on how the cleanse will blend with your fitness!
- Graduation Party (8/15 @ 6:30 pm): This will be the end of Class graduation party and social. This fun celebration includes juice tastings, food sampling, refreshments, success stories, and prizes!
Now offering our Pure Organic Juice at a second location!
1615 16th Street Sacramento. OPEN Monday – Friday 6am to 9pm, Saturday – Sunday 6am to 9pm
This new Sun and Soil Juice Company is in the heart of downtown Sacramento on the ground floor of 16 Powerhouse, a LEED Certified development project for 50 luxury residences and retail tenants including Insight Coffee, Magpie, & Orchid Thai. Our location is INSIDE of INSIGHT COFFEE, on the corner of Powerhouse Alley, just across from Fremont Park.
It’s Our One Year Anniversary!!
Please join us and celebrate on June 14th!! It’s been an amazing year and we want to THANK YOU for your support!! Buy 3 Juices, Get 1 FREE!
We won’t be taking pre-orders and the special does not apply towards cleanses.
Music Line up: Scott Ferreter 10am-12 pm, Nadia Lucia Peralta 12pm-2pm, Sandra Delores 2pm-4pm, F STREET STOMPERS 4pm-6pm!! Whoohoo!